- The artists / photographers are allowed to get a maximum of 4 works if they fall under the sizes of A2 or A1. However, the smaller sizes A5, A4, A3 can be a maximum of 10 and can be allocated on the given space. The participants can replace the existing ones on display with the extra works that are carried.
- The artists / photographers can get digital prints, paintings with or without framed too. We advise getting the works framed for any accidental or unintentional damages of the works at the event.
- The participants should be present 15 min before the event starts for the prep time and to avoid any disturbances or delay for the setup.
- The artists / photographers are held responsible for the safety of their works at the event or their belongings and we don’t take any responsibility.
- However, our team will make sure the event go smooth and clean.
- The participants should mention all the details and upload the art or photography works for the review.
- The selected participants will receive an email to proceed with the payment details to confirm the participation.
- Once the payment is done and the slot is confirmed, the amount will not be refunded.
- It can only be refunded or cancelled if the participant wants to cancel the slot within 3 days after the payment has made. If the participant didn’t cancel or update about the cancellation will be considered as the confirmed the slot and if the participant didn’t show up at the event day, the amount will not be refunded and will be no further conversation about it.
- The allocated slot will be passed on to the next eligible participant.
Date – Sunday, 08 March 2020
Time – 12 PM – 6 PM
Registration Fee – Rs. 1500/- for 3 hours | Rs.2500/- for 6 hours
For queries: 8686526755
Venue – Lamakaan, Off Road No. 1, Banjara Hills, Opposite GVK One, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034