We are excited to announce the Global Art Exhibit is open! What awaits you, is an amazing and unique opportunity, for you to showcase your works to a global audience! This opportunity is open to all artists, irrespective of their genres of work! Sounds Interesting? Read on further to know how you can participate.
The exhibit invites all art enthusiasts to sans any discrimination. You could be of any age, gender, nationality, race or religion. The participants should Log In to submit the works.
Write a catchy title and add #globalartexhibit at the end of it. This is important because we won’t be able to find your entry otherwise!
Duration and Entry
1. The entries for the Global Art Exhibit are open from the 16th of May 2020. The last date for the submission of entries is 15th June 2020.
2. The entry is FREE for all the participants.
3. The shortlisted entries will be declared by the 30th of June 2020, by mail and the date of the exhibit will be conveyed.
1. The artworks submitted by the participants will be screened by an esteemed team of panellists and shortlisted entries will be showcased in an Online Gallery on the Website and the impressive Social Media presence of Unekha.
2. Every Participant will get a Digital Certificate of Participation, and the shortlisted entries will be awarded a Certificate of Excellence.
1. All mediums and styles of painting are eligible. Your artwork could be digital or hand-painted, caricature or portrait, hyper-realistic or Impressionism. We have room for everyone!
2. A maximum of 5 different artworks will be allowed per participant. Write a catchy title and add #globalartexhibit at the end of it. This is important because we won’t be able to find your entry otherwise!
3. All entries submitted by the participants should be original. The artworks will be checked for Plagiarism.
4. Share high-resolution photographs of your artwork.
5. Every artwork shall be accompanied by a brief description of the painting, not exceeding 500 words.
6. The paintings should be signed/acknowledged with the artists personal marking.
Terms & Conditions
1. Unekha reserves the right to display the artworks, in its partner channels, with due acknowledgements to the artist.
2. It reserves a right to disallow any entry, participant, without any obligation to the explanation
3. Art Works not meeting the above-stated criterion or containing objectionable/sensitive content will be directly disallowed.
4. Unekha will not be held, for any cancellation of the proposed exhibit, occurring due to unforeseeable conditions.