Mandala Artist – Bangalore, India
I am Sangeeta Prayaga, a mandala artist, wall muralist, illustrator and a small business owner. I started my mandala journey in 2015. I was introduced to mandalas by a friend and I immediately fell in love with this art form. Mandalas, for me, are meditative. It helps me keep calm, get away from the stress and relax while I draw them. I also love teaching and have taken a few workshops as well. I have drawn over 5 mandala wall murals and my biggest clients have been FabIndia and Temple University.
Date: Sunday, 9 August 2020
Time: 5:00 – 7:00 PM IST
Registration Fee: INR 300/-
Indian Participants INR 300/-
1. The creators will be given an individual meeting session and the duration of the session will be 2 hours.
2. The audience who would like to join the session has to register and make the payment before to confirm.
3. The creators will interact with the audience whoever registers and joins the session, share their journey, perform to the audience ( for performing artists and musicians ), showcase their products ( for artists and others ), any upcoming workshop sessions or events.
4. The creators will answer the audience questions related to their field and give suggestions if asked.
5. The virtual meet up keeps the audience and the creators to connect and interact with better communication.
For any technical issues with the payment contact us: email@example.com
Note: Registered users will receive the meetup session links to their registered email id/phone number on the event scheduled day.