Effective May 25th, 2018, if you are from the European Economic Area (“EEA”), our processing of your personal data will comply with the Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Unekha.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 1, 2019.
Please note: Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and refer to the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- COLLECTION & USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect and process some or all of the following information you make available to us if you register, download or use the Services, such as your:
- Name: First Name & Last Name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as age, postal address, postcode, preferences and interests
- Social network handles
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Use of your information
We and our service providers may use the data you provide or that is collected through the Services to operate and improve the Services, our other sites, applications, products and services, to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information and notices relating to the Services, and to communicate with you about marketing promotions. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- For better user experience: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and queries to make the website and application interface user friendly.
- Select Content, Improve Quality and Facilitate the Use of the other interface channels: Unekha may use your Personal Information to help create and personalize content on our Channels, facilitate your use of the Channels (for example, to facilitate navigation and the login process, avoid duplicate data entry, enhance security, improve quality, track campaign and survey responsiveness and evaluate page response rates.
- Analytics Services: We may also work with third party analytics companies to help us understand how the Services are being used, such as data collection, reporting, ad response measurement, website and mobile application analytics, and to assist with the delivery of relevant marketing messages and advertisements. We may use Google Analytics, an analytics service provided by Google or other third party analytics services providers (“Analytics Services”) to collect information about your use of the Services. These Analytics Services may collect information about the content you view and your system information and geographic information. The information generated by the Analytics Services about your use of the Services will be transmitted to and stored by the Analytics Services. The information collected by the Analytics Services allows us to analyze your use of the Services. We encourage you to review your device and Services settings to ensure they are consistent with your preferences, including with respect to the collection and use of information. You may be able to stop further collection of certain data by the Services by updating your applicable device settings, or you may uninstall the Services. In addition, you may choose not to share your location details by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider/carrier or device manufacturer.
- Social Media and Sharing: The Services may use social networking or “share functionality” or may contain links to third-party social media sites or applications that are not owned or controlled by us. We also may allow you to use social media sites or applications to leverage your existing social media site or application accounts to access features of the Services. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you by these sites or applications, depending on the feature.
- Obtain Third Party Services: We also share Personal Information and Other Information with affiliates/subsidiaries and third parties who provide services to Unekha website management, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services. When Unekha shares Personal Information with affiliates/subsidiaries, third party service providers, we assure that they use your Personal Information and Other Information only for the purpose of providing services to us and subject to terms consistent with this policy.
Please note: We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, any share functionality or the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party site or application. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites or applications with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those sites. You are subject to the policies of those third parties when and where applicable.
- HOW WE SHARE OR DISTRIBUTE YOUR INFORMATION
3.1 Information Disclosure
- a) Unekha may disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
- i) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- ii) to comply with legal process;
iii) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes;
- iv) to enforce our terms and conditions; and
- v) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- b) Additionally, in the event of a reorganisation, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer the Personal Information which we have collected to the relevant third party.
- c) We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
- i) permitted or required by law; or,
- ii) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
iii) Investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
If Unekha goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personal information collected through our website(s) may be among the assets transferred. A notice will appear on our website(s) for 30 days after any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
3.2 Cross Border Data Transfers
When conducting business, working on Company projects, or implementing new processes or systems, an operation may require the transfer of personal information to other entities or third parties that are located outside of the Unekha operation’s country of business. While permissible data transfer mechanisms are defined by applicable law or regulation, examples include:
- i) a data transfer agreement with the party who will access or obtain the personal information;
- ii) notice to and/or approval from a country’s local data protection authority; or
iii) notice and/or consent from the individual whose data is to be transferred.
3.3 Transfer of Data Outside Your Country of Residence
If you are located outside of the India and you choose to use the Services or provide your information to us, your data may be transferred to, processed and maintained on servers, databases or cloud storage facilities located in any other country than India. Your use of the Services represents your consent and agreement to these practices. If you do not want your data transferred to or processed or maintained outside India, you should not use the Services.
- CONSENT, ACCESS AND CONTROL OF YOUR INFORMATION
Consent is often referred to as an individual’s choice to “opt-in” or “opt-out” of the Company’s use of personal information and is usually obtained by a “check box” or signature confirming the individual understands and agrees to the processing of their personal information. At times, express written consent from the individual may be required based on the information processing activity. Unekha receives consent from individuals prior to:
i) collecting, using, or processing their personal information, including sensitive personal information, in certain ways or sharing the individual’s personal information with any third party;
ii) transferring the individual’s personal information outside of the individual’s country of residence
iii) using or placing web cookies on an individual’s computer or other electronic devices.
4.2 Control of your information
You may request to review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise modify any of your Personal Information that you have previously provided to us through “www.unekha.com”, or object to the use or processing of such Personal Information by us. If you have concerns regarding access to or the correction of your Personal Information, please contact us at Privacy contact information mentioned within Section 11 “Privacy Contact Information” of this policy.
In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information that you have provided to us suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information that you have provided to us.
While the majority of questions and issues related to access can be handled quickly, complex requests may take more research and time. In such cases, issues will be addressed, or you will be contacted regarding the nature of the problem and appropriate next steps, within thirty days
4.3 Accessing, Correcting or Deleting Your Information
We acknowledge your right to access and control your personal data. To request access to or correction of your personal data, you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to:
G 123, madhura Nagar, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, 500038
Please include your registration information you provided through the Services. We may ask you to provide additional information for identity verification purposes, or to verify that you are in possession of an applicable email account.
If you’d like us to delete information that you have provided through the Services, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the information you provided may be required in order for the Services to function properly or may be automatically retained in backup storage or records retention archival storage.
We provide industry-standard physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal data we process and maintain. For example, we take reasonable measures to limit access to this data to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Services. Please be aware that, although we endeavour to provide reasonable security for data we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Services and you do so at your own risk.
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, business partners, affiliates/subsidiaries, clients, vendors and other third party providers (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
Unekha ensures that our supplier employs industry standard security measures to ensure the security of information through legally binding terms and conditions. However, users of our “www.unekha.com” are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of any Workday websites. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of “www.unekha.com” is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
- RETENTION & DISPOSAL
- CONTACT US
G 123, madhura Nagar, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, 500038
We will do our best to respond to you in a timely and professional manner to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.